kmail on Maemo (N900) - Installation report

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Mar 18 10:21:59 CET 2011

George,
thanks for trying and for reporting the installation issue.
I hope it run nicely for you now. :)

Am Donnerstag, 17. März 2011 23:39:17 schrieb George Ruinelli:
> however the also needed package libxmuu1 could not get found.
>
> I finally found it in the SDK repository:
> http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_sdk_free_armel/li
>bxmuu1/1.0.4-1/

libxmuu1 <- xauth <- libkdesu5

libkdesu5
 This library provides functionality for building GUI front ends for (password
 asking) console mode programs. For example, kdesu and kdessh use it to
 interface with su and ssh respectively.

I wonder if we really need this on the N900, maybe we can get rid ot if?
Does anybody now where we need it?

Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.