Akonadi database performance

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Feb 22 17:02:13 CET 2011

Am Dienstag, 22. Februar 2011 16:06:18 schrieb Volker Krause:
> On Tuesday 22 February 2011 15:06:59 Bjoern Ricks wrote:
> > on the kde-mobile-user maillinglist we got feedback about unpleasant
> > performance of akonadi on Maemo5 (N900) with large account (>=1GB).
>
> bad performance during syncing or accessing data?

We have four user reports about unresponsiveness of Kontact Touch
that is displaying data and some reported battery draining
when running it. Usually big folders and most of the time "online IMAP".
See mails on mobile-users at . The problems could be qualified further.

The patch is sitting there, thought, could be worth a try.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.