Switching from qt-experimental to qt-stable for Kontact Touch on Maemo

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Wed Feb 16 15:55:31 CET 2011

On Thursday 10 February 2011 15:53:10 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> What else needs to be done?
> Maybe we can document this on techbase, so more people can help?

Bernhard, I did collect a list with all required packges from extras-devel
maemo repo on
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_PIM/Development/Mobile/MaemoExtrasDevel
Biggest issue is soprano that is required for all kde related packages. Some
current dependencies may get dropped because they are optional.

--
Bjoern Ricks |  ++49-541-335083-167  |  http://www.intevation.de/