Switching from qt-experimental to qt-stable for Kontact Touch on Maemo

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Tue Feb 1 14:15:15 CET 2011

Hi,

currently I am thinking about dropping the need of the extras-devel repository
for Kontact Touch on Maemo5. Therefore I have to switch the packages qt
packages and use the official ones (from maemo pr1.3) instead of the
libqt4-experimental packages. Finally this would also reduce the necessary
disk space for Kontact Touch because official qt packages are already
installed. Are there any objections against this switch e.g. maybe some major
qt bugs in this version?

Regards,
Björn
--