Packaging Development KDEPIM Versions for N900 Fremantle

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Aug 29 08:26:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Monday 29 August 2011 09:54:18 Andre Heinecke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 27 August 2011 10:40:48 Volker Krause wrote:
> > On Friday 26 August 2011 10:11:23 Andre Heinecke wrote:
> > > Initial Targets will be:
> > > Attica-0.2.0 (unchanged)
> > > automoc 0.9.88 (unchanged)
> > > akonadi master
> > > Soprano master (will be broken) see above
> >
> > Soprano seems to be the one currently blocking anything on top of it.
> > Do we really need master, that has some new dependencies indeed. kdelibs
> > 4.7 only requires 2.5.60, so some older stable release might be easier
> > (no need for Raptor 2 there).
>
> Afaik 2.5.60 was the first version that needs raptor2 as i remember from
> windows, since initially the findscripts for raptor2 and such were pretty
> much broken i thought we would be happier just to go with master then.
> I'll have a look at 2.5.60 later.
Ah no i've checked it seems to be ok, in kdelibs at least, I thought "you
can't build 4.7 with sorapno 2.5.60 ecause for me it then failed in
kderuntime (on windows) but that was with 2.6.50 (notice the number switch)
(see
http://saegewerk.intevation.de/emerges/details.py?p=kdepim-e5-package&b=2011-08-07-16-57 )

I'll switch soprano to 2.5.63 now (closest tag to 2.5.60 that there is) ...

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/