Updating Kontact Touch for N900

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Fri Aug 26 08:19:56 UTC 2011

On Friday 26 August 2011 08:46:54 Bjoern Ricks wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the problem is not changing the autobuilder to master/trunk, the problem is
> not having up to date packages for the kde(pim) dependencies e.g. I suppose
> that the cmake version is already to old for current kde.

dependencies is a good point indeed, this would need to be investigated. The
dependencies for KDE PIM should not have changed dramatically, and
dependencies for kdelibs components we don't use on Maemo anyway could be made
optional. So, it might not be too bad after all.

> Also I think the
> komo kdelibs version contains some pachtches for maemo which aren't
> backported to master.

are you sure? I thought I had merged all Maemo5-related patches at least, the
only remaining stuff in there should be WinCE hacks.

Volker