[solved] Re: Kontact Touch 4.7.0 on MeeGo 1.2 Ideapad, crash

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 22 10:14:33 UTC 2011

Am Samstag, 20. August 2011 10:38:22 schrieb Volker Krause:
> On Friday 19 August 2011 22:02:35 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > I'm getting a crash on my ideapad with MeeGo 1.2
> > and Kontact Touch:
> > Version     : 4.7.0 Release     : 1.1
> >
> > When trying to open the composer for a new email
> > from the flap menu.
>
> works here, just sent my first mail from the ExoPC with Kontact Touch,
> running on MeeGo 1.2 and Plasma Contour. The only problem I encountered was
> missing runtime dependencies on SASL, fixed packages are being built atm.

I've upgraded to
Name        : kontact-touch                Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 4.7.0                             Vendor: meego
Release     : 1.2                           Build Date: Mon Aug 22 08:36:50
2011

now I can send email. The SASL dependencies got installed.
Thanks for your feedback!
Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member