Fwd: Kontact Touch on N9

Björn Balazs b at lazs.de
Mon Aug 22 09:18:02 UTC 2011

Forwarding this mail to the appropriate KDE ML.
---

Hi all,

I have been asked how to get Kontact Touch working on the N9.

As I was able to get hands on some N9s on the desktopsummit, my advice would
be to follow what other apps on the device are doing. They redefine a certain
area of the border not to switch states, but to do something app-specific.
E.g. the virtual keyboard switches between different input-modes (e.g. german
layout and english layout)

In the same way we should define a smal area around our flaps to not switch
states, but to open the flap.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Björn