Last (important) bits to define about the sprint

Artur de Souza asouza at kde.org
Thu Sep 30 20:30:25 CEST 2010

Quoting Artur de Souza <asouza at kde.org>:
> I hope that until the end of this week (Friday) we can properly decide
> about this to start booking stuff, otherwise it will just get more and
> more expensive for such a small but important sprint.
>
> If you have anything (arguments) to add pro/con any of the options,
> please feel free to say so in this thread.

Well, Friday is tomorrow :). We definitely need an answer from the
place in Dublin to know if Dublin is possible at all and then we need
to take the decision.

Right now we don't have a place to hack in Dublin and just a few
people expressed their opinions on the wiki. I'm assuming that it's
because they don't care if it's in one place or the other.

As the costs seems to be much smaller if we go to Berlin (even if we
take the people going to MeeGo Conf and pay their tickets to Berlin)
I'm inclined to point the sprint to KDAB's office.

By the weekend we should have a decision so people can buy their
tickets and do reservations at the hostels so we don't start paying
more just because we took a decision too late.

Cheers,