Issue while configuring Kde stack in scrtchbox

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Thu Sep 16 09:01:48 CEST 2010

Yesterday I had a short look at the kde wiki pages on maemo.org. It seems to
me that these pages are really outdated. If you wan't to use packages we
build for Kontact Mobile on N900 please READ
http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Mobile and afterwards
http://files.kolab.org/local/maemo/README.html
At these two pages you find instructions how to install our packages.

regrads
Björn

--
Bjoern Ricks |  ++49-541-335083-167  |  http://www.intevation.de/