contribute to KDE maemo project

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Sep 6 16:20:37 CEST 2010

Am Montag, 6. September 2010 16:04:11 schrieb Chinmaya Padhi:
> I have installed the maemo setup , and it is up and running . I would like
> to start with small tasks so that I am
> more comfortable with the environment.

Cool!

> If there is a IE link of the tasks
> please share it with me.

Unfortunately I am not aware of a "junior" job task list for KDE mobile
or Kontact mobile. Personally I am part of a peer group that tries to get
Kontact-mobile ported to Maemo. I suggest you just start adding a menu
or something to get a feeling for things and QML.
You could also try doing a translation to a language your know
besides English and German and then see if you need to make the GUI elements
fit the requirements.

Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.