Contribute to kde port to maemo

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Sep 3 12:40:38 CEST 2010

Hi Chinmaya,

Am Donnerstag, 2. September 2010 20:40:23 schrieb Chinmaya Padhi:
> I am new to kde programming . I wanted to contribute to kde maemo port
> project to learn about kde and maemo/meego. I have an experience in qt
> programming .

cool, you are most welcome!

> Please sujjest any task which I can take up initially ?

There are so many potential tasks.
The first step is always to get your development and testing
environment somewhere, so you are able to build and test the already
running applications.

Then you probably would need to check into topics you would like to try.
If you are interested in Kontact-Mobile (emails, calenders, groupware)
for the N900 we could use some more platform integration items, like a widget
that displays the upcoming stuff.

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.