Maemo 5, PR 1.3: new Qt packages vs Kontact Mobile

Alexis Ménard menard at kde.org
Fri Oct 29 13:13:15 CEST 2010

Kontact Mobile is using QML so they were using Qt 4.7.0 already and in
that case the experimental packages of Qt 4.7.0 (which were the
release branch of Qt 4.7.0 but for fremantle).

I don't think it will make any difference (but you never know a bad
bug/regression that happen in the release branch).