Compiling kde stuff in the scratchbox

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Oct 14 23:54:42 CEST 2010

Hi,
I've been trying to compile kalgebra and I have some problems, mainly that
kde4-config is not really working properly.

After installing everything I ended up with a kde4-config in /usr/bin and
another one in /opt/maemo/usr/bin/. I guess I'll have to go with the /opt's
but I'm not sure anyway. The problem is that when "kde4-config --path data"
is run by cmake I get that the data path is /usr/share/kde4/apps so it can't
find FindKDE4Internal.cmake.

What kind of black magic do you use to make it find the proper
FindKDE4Internal.cmake path?
How did I get to have two kde4 installations?

Aleix