Representative screenshot of KDE program/workspace on a mobile device needed, quickly

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Oct 1 01:52:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

to have some pick-and-go picture material to offer for press people on the
upcoming website of the Desktopsummit 2011 (in Berlin) I would like one or two
representative screenshots of KDE programs or workspaces on a mobile device
(handheld formfactor).

As quickly as possible. Needed at end of upcoming weekend, so deadline Sun,
Oct 3rd, 12 pm Berlin timezone.

Should be something that looks appealing. And is not a mockup, but actually
working (so no Okteta Mobile screenshot ;) ).

Marble, KDEPIM, Plasma, KOffice, not sure what will be best. Marble might be a
good choice, perhaps, a geo program makes much sense for a "mobile" device,
has a semantic connection.

But I can only pick from what I get :) So please take a few minutes, polish
your app, add some lipstick and then take a picture.

Some hint to Berlin in what is to be seen on the screenshot would be a great
:)

Thanks for considering to help out
Friedrich
--