Status of MeeGo packaging of kdenetwork, kdesdk, kdeutils

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:24:00 CET 2010

On Monday 29 November 2010, Aleix Pol wrote:

> > * after this is settled i think kdegames should be there too, i can give
> > a spin.
> >
> > * oh, and by the way, we should really find a way to involve ore
> > maintainers
> > to make this thing actually sustainable ;)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Marco Martin

> Good work!
> Marco, if I can help you with kdeedu packaging just tell me, I'm interested
>
> :).
>
> Thank you!
> Aleix

hey :)
at the moment there is quite some stuff in kdeedu that doesn't build because
depends on kde3support stuff, see the stuff disabld there:
https://build.pub.meego.com/package/view_file?file=no-
kig.diff&package=kdeedu4&project=home:mkruisselbrink:kde

so yeah, someone confident enough with that codebase to do the necessary ports
would be great (and to try with obs you can ask for an account on #meego)
the upper side is that is a wonderful excuse to sanitize al kde code out of
deprecated stuff ;)

Cheers,
Marco Martin