Status of akonadi's imap resource on N900 without gui?

Jeffery MacEachern j.maceachern at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 11:17:47 CET 2010

2010/11/12 Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:
> Am Mittwoch, 10. November 2010 11:04:01 schrieb Kevin Krammer:
>> All resources have an agent status interface on their D-Bus root object.
>> e.g.
>>
>> qdbus org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Resource.akonadi_imap_resource_2 \
>>   / org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.Status.statusMessage
>
> qdbus is not packaged for the N900, is it?

No, it's not.  Feel free to point people at this[0] qdbus ARM binary.
It's a bit old (4.6.x), but it works fine still.  I meant to post this
a couple of days ago, but the e-mail didn't send due to issues with
KMail on my laptop.

Cheers,
 - Jeffery MacEachern

[0]: http://adrestia.creativemisconfiguration.com/files/ffejery/maemo/qt/qdbus