Mobile Sprint

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Mon Nov 8 22:03:22 CET 2010

2010/9/8 Artur Duque de Souza <asouza at kde.org>:
> Hello everybody,
>
> We have a very good opportunity to do a mobile sprint. In order to make it
> "doable" I thought about doing it *after* MeeGo conference as some people will
> be already on Europe for that and with a lot of "new ideas" that we collected
> during the conference.
>
> KDAB gently offered their offices to held the sprint and Nokia is willing to
> support the sprint through the KDE e.V. if we can plan to do some Qt
> contribution. I think that we can achieve this.
>
> I thought about an "agenda" but fell free to add more subjects to this list:
>
>  * Qt-Components and KDE
>  * KDE PIM mobile
>  * Plasma mobile
>  * Results of the KDE Session on MeeGo Conference
>  * Deal with the stuff that we already discussed during Akademy
> (http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Mobile/Meetings/Akademy2010#Minutes)
>
> I propose the dates: 19/11 -> 26/11 as it's just after MeeGo Conference (maybe
> start on the 18th?).
>
> From my point of view it's enough time (maybe we could make it shorter? It
> sounds nice to take the whole week, but I'm not sure).
>
> Till, is this ok for KDAB also?
>
> Thanks everybody and let's try to make it happen :)
>
> Cheers,

Just an update.
I won't be able to make it to the kde-mobile sprint. I've got a lot
more things to do in my house and will need to make up time spend at
the MeeGo conference already. I'll try to attend virtually though,
IRC, skype video chat. Till: did the new office come with some uber
fancy remote meeting setup? (but a webcam on the hacking geeks would
be nice as well ;) ).

Anyway: thanks to Artur for setting this up, to bad I can't make it.

P.S. Foosball FTW