Installing Kde Mobile application on N900 error

Felix Wolfsteller felix.wolfsteller at intevation.de
Tue Nov 2 09:51:33 CET 2010

On Friday 29 October 2010 19:40:30 ng at nokia-geek.co.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw your request for testers on the N900 so decided to give it a go.
> However it seems it is not possible to install any of the packages because
> of dependencies missing.
>
> I'm not sure if this is to do with the latest Maemo firmware, I'm running
> the PR 1.3 that came out a few days ago.
>
> Please see attached screenshot for reference. I'd love to be able to give
> it a whirl but currently can't sadly.

Which repository did you attempt to use (experimental|unstable|snapshots)?

I am aware that there were problems with the libgpg-error package (as your
screenshot suggests). These should be fixed, however. Please try to
reinstall/update as Björn suggested and report further problems or solutions,
if any.

Enjoy,

--felix

--