KDE Platform Mobile BoF @ Akademy 2010

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Jun 29 18:23:14 CEST 2010

Hello mobile people,

I'd like to let you know that I booked the Area 4 on Tuesday 6th 16:00-18:00
so that we can gather together and discuss the future of the KDE Platform for
mobile use cases.

There will be three main goals for this BoF:
 - Answering questions people might still have about my talk (in case it
raises discussions too long to be answered during my time slot);
 - Presenting further analysis and experience you might have collected on your
projects, since some of us already work in mobile contexts using the KDE
Platform (I can't stress more the importance of this goal to strengthen our
strategy and plans in the mobile area);
 - Distributing some of the resulting workload, we already have some tasks to
do listed on the wiki, it's likely that we'll have more of those coming and
I'd like everyone to leave with his own share of tasks. :-)

As you can see the meeting agenda is rather loosely defined, and that's on
purpose as I don't want to constrain you all too much upfront. This way
everyone gets a chance to bring ideas on the table without being too much
influenced by an "almost final" agenda.

I'll mainly play moderator (current status, and my ideas being aired during
the conference), making sure we're all pointing in the same general direction
at the end of the meeting.

To declare you're attending, and adding topics to the agenda, it is there:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Mobile/Meetings/Akademy2010

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net