Introduction and New Mailing List: Kde Mobile User

Björn Balazs b at lazs.de
Thu Jun 3 14:52:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

as a new subscriber to the KDE Mobile list, I shortly wanted to say "Hi" to
everyone.

I am Björn, one of the founders of OpenUsability.org, founder of Apliki and at
the moment working in the Kontact Mobile Project (together with KDAB and
Intevation).

As it is my task to ensure that the result we get out of this project will be
stunning for the users, I am happy that Kevin agreed to set-up a second
mailing list, where we can focus on the user experience:

I like to invite everyone who wants to contribute to the user experience of
Kontact Mobile and other KDE mobile projects to join that list!

Next to discussing issues with you, I am planning to do some surveys targeting
at your expectations towards mobile use as well as your actual experiences
with Kontact Mobile on the N900.

So this list should also attract non-developing users (preferably owning a
N900). So please, spread the word :)

Cheers,
Björn