definitions and package for plasma on meego (Fathi Boudra)

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Mon Jul 19 10:56:48 CEST 2010

Am Montag 19 Juli 2010 10:48:51 schrieb Marco Martin:
> yeah, probably here the only ones that can really answer what is really
> needed are the kdepim mobile guys.
> at the moment, in order for akonady working well, both mysql and virtuoso
> are needed. i did hear some time ago plans about using just virtuoso also
> in place of mysql but i have no idea if it has been declared a feasible
> path or not ;)

Currently our plans are to use sqlite for mobile devices, because this will
increase the startup time for akonadi. MySQL and Virtuoso are running on N900
but we are afraid that both DBs aren't available for wince.

I didn't had a look in detail which version for sqlite is required. But I
think the version in Maemo 5 is to old for Akonadi. Bertjan or Volker should
know the details.

--
Bjoern Ricks |  ++49-541-335083-167  |  http://www.intevation.de/