konsole-light

Harald Fernengel harald.fernengel at nokia.com
Mon Jul 19 10:41:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I played around to try to get konsole on Maemo/Meego, but the apps has too
many dependencies (XMLGUI etc.) to run decently.

So I decided to do a minimal approach, by just ripping out the TerminalDisplay
and have a single-session konsole:

http://chaos.troll.no/~harald/konsole-light.tar.gz

I'm currently linking to the kok-dev stuff from KOffice, and luckily had to
comment out only few code blocks due to missing classes.

Now, the usual question is how to proceed - merge a new "mobile" UI in the
upstream konsole, keep it as a separate git hacky branch, or try to slim down
the desktop konsole instead? Opinions? :)

Harald