definitions and package for plasma on meego

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Wed Jul 14 12:26:32 CEST 2010

Hi

Am Mittwoch 14 Juli 2010 06:40:24 schrieb Fathi Boudra:
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> > i fear the time is really tight and we should have stuff ready "for
> > yesterday" something that we really need is a set of meego packages of
> > 4.5, or the current trunk, or whatever.
> > i don't have any knowledge whatsoever about packaging, but is the biggest
> > thing -everyone- interested in it is asking
>
> I could do the packaging quickly if you point where are the source I
> should take.
> It's part of my daily work (I maintain packages for MeeGo).

For KDE PIM Mobile we are maintaining already Maemo 5 packages.
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Mobile/MaemoPackages
The debian package descriptions for maemo can be found at
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/komo/packaging/maemo/

Imho we should unify the package layout for all mobile platforms. I am not
sure if that is possible with different packaging system but we should give
it a try. Our packages for maemo are already installable and usable on the
N900. But nobody did provide packages for plasma mobile yet. I am not
familiar with rpm packaging yet but I would like to contribute for KDE PIM.

Regards,
Bjoern
--
Bjoern Ricks |  ++49-541-335083-167  |  http://www.intevation.de/