definitions and package for plasma on meego

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:46:42 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 14 July 2010, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> > i fear the time is really tight and we should have stuff ready "for
> > yesterday" something that we really need is a set of meego packages of
> > 4.5, or the current trunk, or whatever.
> > i don't have any knowledge whatsoever about packaging, but is the biggest
> > thing -everyone- interested in it is asking
>
> I could do the packaging quickly if you point where are the source I
> should take.

dude, that would be awesome!
would be a list of the tarball sources ok?
and, question for everybody, d we start with the regular full build or
directly with a slimmed down version of kdelibs? (not everything builds yet?)

> It's part of my daily work (I maintain packages for MeeGo).
>
> > what would be needed to use the obs would be either the own meego one to
> > be opened (is it already?) or the suse obs to have meego as an available
> > platform to build to
>
> MeeGo community OBS is in testing phase. The MeeGo target isn't ready yet.
> OpenSUSE OBS doesn't have MeeGo target.
> In the meantime, I could use MeeGo OBS (the closed one) to build the
> packages.

that would speed up a lot when the community one will be open. all the
building blocks would be already there.

Cheers,
Marco Martin