Akademy 2010: BoF Minutes

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Jul 13 08:01:40 CEST 2010

Em Terça-feira 06 Julho 2010, às 19:03:42, Kevin Ottens escreveu:
> Hello list,
>
> I just typed in the techbase wiki the minutes of today BoF:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Mobile/Meetings/Akademy2010#Minutes
>
> If you feel that something is blatantly missing feel free to point them
> out.
>
> Also I encourage you to volunteer for some of the tasks if you want to.
> Some people are already in front of some of them, but there's still a few
> areas in need of volunteers.
>
> Regards.

Ok, so next steps. From my side i would like to have suggestions in what path
should i follow. Focus in applications too, or for now only basic startup
system ( kdelibs and kdebase ) and which platform will be initial test. I have
in hand maemo 5, 6 and meego platforms available this week in real hardwares
but don't know if we will have enough time to have a suitable system to run on
top of then in time.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
South America and Brazil Primary Contact