Mobile Sprint

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 11:39:24 CET 2010

On Friday 03 December 2010, Chani wrote:

> > > *poke*
> > >
> > > anyone?
> >
> > meep, just fade away of my mind :/
> >
> > aaanyways, should be more indivdual reports or a single long story?
> > i would really rather prefer a sngle article
>
> I have no idea. I just wrote whatever came to mind so that it wouldn't be a
> blank page any more.
> a single article would probably be better...

i'm doing modifications here and there to add data..

also, i think a good report of the mobile sprint would be needed as well: same
document or separate? (they are so interconnected that what i have to say is
often blurred between the two)

iirc there was also a KOffice unconference right? maybe something written down
from  the attendants would be nice...

> hmm, should we add the
> strategy you&ruphy figured out for approaching people monday night? :)

lol, that strategy sounds a bit dumb if you think about it :p

--
Marco Martin