Updated Maemo packages of Kontact-Mobile

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Aug 30 18:23:34 CEST 2010

Hello,
another week of development for Kontact-Mobile has gone by and found it's way
into our experimental packages. Version
4:4.5~20100827.1168757-1maemo1.1169941 is now available in our apt
repository.

If you are already following the experimental packages you can just run
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade to get the new pacakges.

As always for known issues or if you notice something you would like to see
improved/changed please use the -mobile applications at bugs.kde.org, to help
us create a great KDE-Mobile Software.

More information and installation instructions can be found at the usual spot:
http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Mobile

Have fun experimenting
Andre

--