[Kde-mobile-users] Kontact Touch 4.8 Packages (conflict free installation)

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Mar 9 08:36:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am Freitag 09 März 2012 06:35:40 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> Andre Heinecke wrote:
> > I just had a look and our buildserver was stuck since november so there
> > were no updates since. Some build process hang up with 100% CPU since
> > then... I've restarted it so there should be new snapshots coming along.
>
> I think this has happened again. Perhaps you should set up some Nagios to
> look at it? :)
Some strangeness there, system was up and running and when i connected to the
screen session watching the build processes everything was running. But i can
see from the reports that the builds were stopped for 10 days. So I must have
triggered something, thanks for noticing.

We had a hardware failure on that system from 10.2. - 28.2.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/