[Kde-mobile-users] Installation on N9 failed

Jan Malte Gerth anmeldungen at malte-gerth.de
Sat Jan 7 09:17:17 UTC 2012

I tried to install kontact-mobile on my new N9, but it failed and now i can't
revert it.

First everything seems ok, i just hab to confirm the removal of the package mp-
harmattan-001-pr. But i was aware of this, as it is mentioned here
http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Touch/Harmattan#Known_problems_.28Version_20111120.29
that there is a conflict with a package like this.

Then the installation went on, but then failed. I tried to run apt-get install
-f but then this failed to: http://pastebin.kde.org/183176/

Now im stucked with a very inconsistent state and can't get out of it. Can you
help?