[Kde-mobile-users] Re: Kontact_touch on HTC touch pro2

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Jan 3 17:23:57 CET 2011

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2010 15:47:46 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Hi Hendrik,
>
> Yes, this is the "unstable" version that you are currently guided to from
> http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Touch
> If you are more adventurous, you can also try the snapshots at:
> http://files.kolab.org/local/windows-ce/Kontact-Mobile/snapshots/

We've released a new version today as an experimental Version, which contains
our latest work and bugfixes.
http://files.kolab.org/local/windows-ce/Kontact-Mobile/experimental/2011-01-03-10-23/Kontact-Mobile.CAB

So if you are interested you can have a try, it is not as well tested
internally as what we call unstable but first internal tests show that it
should contain no major regressions.

Have Fun and thanks for the Feedback,
Andre

--