[Kde-mobile-users] Maemo/N900: package dependencies

Rudolf Schwarm rudolf.schwarm at web.de
Sun Feb 13 22:36:25 CET 2011

Hi,

I wanted to give Kontact Touch a try on my N900 as I really enjoy Kontact on my computer. However it pulls in over 100MB of dependencies, which seems way to much for me. Is such an overhead really needed? Why does Kontact Touch depend on libqt4-experimental-*? Is this really necessary, as Qt 4.7 is already available on the N900 as part of the official firmware.

Regards,

 Rudolf