[Kde-mobile-users] Kontact Touch tapping into phone contacts on N9?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Dec 7 11:54:18 UTC 2011

Am Wednesday, 7. December 2011 11:24:02 schrieb Johannes Graumann:
> As the internal mail client turns out nightmarish (don't seem to be able to
> connect to Excahange and smtp sending is broken), I'm curious how much it
> would be to contract someone for this integration?

We, that is Intevation + KDAB can get you a quote.
I believe for doing this, we should try to specify more precisely what
you trying to do, so it can be as cost effective as possible.
(And maybe switch to the development mailinglist for this? Are you subscribed
there?)

In principle there is access, editing, sync in two possible directions.
  Kontact Touch Contacts
     can have several sources of contacts

One task could be to make a selection of those contacts readable towards
the N9. Editing on the N9 side will be the next level.

Another different task could be to connect the N9 addresses store as
another source to the Contacts application.

Best,
Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member