[Kde-mobile-users] Kontact Touch on exopc (running openSUSE)

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Thu Aug 25 06:51:50 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 23 August 2011 09:32:59 Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> > Anyway, even 4.7.0 is much newer than the latest N900 package we have,
> > what differences are you referring to?
>
> Any chance this will change, i.e. the N900 packages will get regular
> builds again?

using an N900 myself, I'd love that :)

I can help updating the package definition to newer versions (I'm doing that
for MeeGo already anyway). Bernhard, any chance we can have at least the
experimental (or whatever that was called) branch of the autobuilder switched
to something newer than the komo3 branch?

regards
Volker