[Kde-mobile-users] New packages for N900?

Gerhard Ecaroh Froehlich gerhard.froehlich at ecaroh.de
Tue Aug 23 09:51:14 UTC 2011

Hello!

Are there any news about the possiblity to sync a Nokia N900 running
Kontact Touch with the desktop version of Kontact?

Thanks, Ecaroh

Am Sonntag, 31. Juli 2011 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> > In brief:
> > The autobuilder is on the komo3 branch, we need to switch it to
> > "master" to get the general improvements for both the desktop and
> > the touch version of Kontact also in the n900 packages. And then we
> > must test and see if this improves the situation also for the N900.
>
> Looks like this has helped only once, i.e. I got new packages shortly
> after this discussion and then never again.
>
> Eike

    Gerhard Ecaroh Froehlich
    Germany, 36041 Fulda, Kurt-Schumacher Strasse 9
    Telefon: +49 (0) 661 2919969
    Mobile: +49 (0) 170 4423395
    E-Mail <mailto:gerhard.froehlich at ecaroh.de>
    Internet: <http://www.ecaroh.de>