[Kde-mobile-users] Re: Wanted: Help us to let Kontact Mobile stand the real world test

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Nov 11 11:53:39 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag, 11. November 2010 11:45:33 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> > Did you also try with a fresh config?
>
> Not yet.

You should. If you indeed used an old config, there is a good chance that it
is only a config issue. Upgrading the config had worked well for me a few
times, but we do not test this very intensively. And setting up a new basic
config only takes a few minutes.

> > And cleaning out the outbox folder completely in the local folders?
>
> At least the program itself shows nothing in there. Do I need to look
> somewhere in the filesystem to be sure?

No it is fine if there is nothing in the old folders.

> > Note that for a calender to work, you either need local files to be there
> > or a Kolab Server account. I can offer you a test account on
> > demo.kolab.org
> > to see if this makes a difference for you.
>
> I have this working on 2 PCs with 3 user accounts using the desktop
> version. Why will the mobile version not work?

Local folders missing perhaps?

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.