[Kde-mobile-users] Shutting down KDE services on Maemo

Jeffery MacEachern j.maceachern at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 11:24:40 CEST 2010

Just a quick question.  I like following along with development on
KDEPIM-Mobile, but I also use my N900 for (fairly heavy) daily use.
Is there any nice way to take down the various daemons and other
processes that are automatically started by the KDE apps, so that they
don't contribute to battery drain the rest of the time?  I realize
that ideally they shouldn't be a problem, but until I'm actually using
the apps, running the extra processes all the time is wasteful.
Thanks,
    - Jeffery MacEachern