[Kde-mobile-users] Re: Maemo5/N900 Kontact Touch (Re: New KDE PIM testing packages for Maemo)

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Wed Dec 15 08:47:45 CET 2010

Am Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 22:43:58 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:

> Things that still do not work:
>
> -sending mail and being able to read the error message

The reason for this is very likely that I do not have outgoing servers
configured, at least I can't choose any in the identity setup. But I can't find
any place where I can :(

Other things:

-the favourite list should show the amount of unread mails as they are also
shown in the folder list

-emails with long subjects (like this thread) will make the header view look
ugly as the line is wrapped and the second half of the line overwrites the
line with author and date of the mail

-when I go into that folder edit mode (where I can delete mails and such) I
can't find any way to get out of this. Tipping the folder name, double tipping,
sliding left and ridht, menu (there is none, ok), nothing works. At the end I
closed the program and restarted.

-I had marked 3 mails there and deleted them. Afterwards the action list on
the left had not reset to empty, but still the actions for those mails were
shown ("delete 3 mails") even if those mails were already gone

annoying slow. This is a general akonadi problem, it happens in the desktop
version too. It would be much less an issue if the most recent mails were
loaded first as those are the ones that one likely would look at first and which
are on top of the view anyway.

-while I was loading such a folder I tried to collapse one month while the
messages were still loading -> crash. Haven't tried to reproduce or debug yet.

Eike