[Kde-mobile-users] Re: Experiences

Felix Wolfsteller felix.wolfsteller at intevation.de
Mon Dec 13 13:01:56 CET 2010

On Thursday 09 December 2010 10:39:31 JP Horst wrote:
> Suggestion: A separate icon with opened emails for quickly deleting them
> (without pulling out the menu etc.) would be handy.

Thanks for your feedback.

The classical folder/email list (emails listed on the right, folders on the
left) does not provide a delete-button anymore on purpose.
It was the easiest solution for the problem that accidental deletions happened
too often, as that screen receives a lot of interaction. I agree that it was
quite handy when used intentionally, though.

As Bernhard suggested, you might use the "bulk action" (Maintenance) view
instead.

--f

--
Felix Wolfsteller |  ++49 541 335083-783  |  http://www.intevation.de/