[Kde-mobile-users] Sync Kontact and Kontact Mobile

Dominic Lyons domlyons at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 5 22:28:53 CET 2010

Hi,

Kontact Mobile and Kontact 4.6 both use Akonadi. Is it possible to sync
those both Akoandi instances directly (meaning without a Kolab server
between them)? (In my case this aims to calendar synchronizaton but address
and mail synchronization could be nice, too)

As I couldn't find public Kolab servers (for free or at least with a low
fee) I guess a Kolab server is not an ideal solution for most private users:
It needs a 24h running server and even installation & configuration will be
too much for many users.

All the best,
Dominic