[Kde-mobile-users] New packages released in unstable

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Aug 27 12:41:39 CEST 2010

Am Montag, 23. August 2010 09:16:00 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > Since I can't setup anything I still can click on "New Message". That
> > leads to
> > "file:///opt/maemo/usr/share/kde4/apps/kmail-mobile/kmail-composer.qml:23
> >:1 _ module "org.kde.messagecomposer" is not installed.
>
> Okay, something seems to be missing on your installation.
> Can you send your list of debian packages to the kde-mobile list
> or alternatively to me personally?

I did not find a significant difference, so I believe at least all
packages are installed like they should.
Can you compare the versions of the software installed, e.g. by
dpkg -l '*kde*'

Especially: Which version of libmessagecomposer4 do you have installed?
Is it the same version as the other kde packages have?

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.