[Kde-mobile-users] Updated kdepim-mobile packages in unstable

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Aug 18 09:14:01 CEST 2010

Am Freitag, 13. August 2010 15:09:27 schrieb Bjoern Ricks:
> 1) and 2) are still unconfirmed and only affect new setups. Already created
> and damaged accounts will not be fixed.

To double stress this:
If you had tried tag 20100730 from unstable before Friday (the 13th of August)
on your n900, you possible have gotten too many resources configured.
One way to clear this up is to start with a fresh configuration and
reconfigure again. (Usually takes just a few minutes.)

Instructions how to move the old configuration away are in
http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Mobile#Clear_the_configuration

> Please update your packages with apt-get update and apt-get install
> kdepim-mobile. Feel free to give us some additional feedback!

Did somebody try this yet? :)
We are working to get another tag tested right now and see if it is better
than our updated 20100730-3 (I call it -3 because we've updated the tag.)

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.