[Kde-mobile-users] Very slow on N900

Björn Balazs B at lazs.de
Wed Aug 4 20:07:54 CEST 2010

Thank you all for your feedback and apologies for the sub-optimal
packages we provided!

We have tested the packages before we announced this test session -
but for some reason, we do not fully understand yet, the problems
you encountered did not occur in our tests. We are working hard on
getting rid of those blockers you described and hope to soon get new,
better working packages.

I will inform you on this list as soon as those packages are available.
We really look forward to your feedback and truely appreciate your
support!

Best,
Björn