[Kde-mobile-users] Very slow on N900

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Tue Aug 3 11:44:56 CEST 2010

akonadi_nepomuk_email_feeder should not be running. I deactivated it in latest
unstable the packages. It might be a problem of already existing packages
from a previous installation. Could you try to shutdown kdepim, clean the
configuration and set up your account again (if you are willing to remove all
your data) see http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Mobile#Clear_the_configuration

--
Bjoern Ricks |  ++49-541-335083-167  |  http://www.intevation.de/