[Kde-mobile-users] Very slow on N900

Björn Balazs b at lazs.de
Tue Aug 3 07:35:28 CEST 2010

Hi Dom,

is it slow during start-up (known problem due to initialisation of Akonadi,
Nepomuk etc. - might even take more than a minute) or even after it once fully
initialized? After initial start-up the apps shouldbe quite responsive (still
leaving room for improvement though).

Were you able to configure any accounts and read any emails?

Best,
Björn

Aus der Nachricht vom Dienstag 03. August 2010: