Calligra build fails on binary-factory: problem with boost

Dag dag.andersen at kdemail.net
Thu Mar 11 10:03:26 GMT 2021

Thanks for the help!

onsdag den 10. marts 2021 19.55.31 CET skrev René J.V. Bertin:
> On Wednesday March 10 2021 18:59:41 Yurii Kolesnykov wrote:
>
>> I had tried your CMake snippet and it just works for me with
>> Boost from homebrew:
>>
>> Found Boost:
>> /usr/local/lib/cmake/Boost-1.75.0/BoostConfig.cmake (found
>> version "1.75.0") found components: system
>>

>>> 10 бер. 2021 р. о 12:04 Dag <dag.andersen at kdemail.net> написав(ла):
>>>
>>> Hi, clueless on mac and have no way of testing so hoping
>>> somebody can help.
>>>
>>> And i get this error:
>>>
>>> 17:26:25  CMake Error at
>>> /Users/packaging/Craft/BinaryFactory/macos-64-clang/dev-utils/cmake-base/CMake.app/Contents/share/cmake-3.19/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:218
>>> (message):
>>> 17:26:25    Could NOT find Boost (missing: system) (found
>>> version "1.69.0") ...
>
> The message is clear (once you get used to the language cmake
> uses): your version of boost that is being found is too old.
Yeahh, well I looked into krita which does (almost) the same, except they
want minimum version 1.55 and they actually get 1.55 for some reason.

> Usually cmake would tell you what version is required though; I
> don't know why it doesn't here.
Probably because we do not ask for any minimum version.
So now I know it works on CI with 1.55 and it works on my neon with 1.71
and it works for you with 1.75.
Could it be 1.69 is broken? Probably not.
Hmmm, maybe just try with minumum version 1.55 to see what happens.

--
Mvh Dag