D27065: Fix inverted logic in IOKitStorage::isRemovable

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 15 09:36:26 GMT 2020

rjvbb added a subscriber: kde-mac.
rjvbb added a comment.

  Well, I got as far as confirming you're probably right, when I finally got to sit at my Mac yesterday night ... and then when I woke up it was 3am.

  I'm tempted to green-light this but I think someone is going to have to verify the results after flipping the logic combined with the check of the `Removable` device property, with more than just a single internal drive. Let's see if anyone else is reading the kde-mac ML ...

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D27065