T10112: KDEInstallDirs on Mac

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 23 13:38:02 GMT 2018

rjvbb added a comment.

  > Can we set DATAROOTDIR=/Library/Application Support/KDE so that everything remains nicely bundled?

  Sadly not without patching any code, apparently.

  We'll also need something like this I think:

    _define_relative(DATADIR DATAROOTDIR ""
        "read-only architecture-independent data"
        DATA_INSTALL_DIR)
    if(APPLE AND NOT APPLE_FORCE_INSTALL_PREFIX)
        _define_non_cache(DATADIR_KF5 "/Library/Application Support/kf5")
    else()
        _define_non_cache(DATADIR_KF5 "${CMAKE_INSTALL_DATADIR}/kf5")
    endif()
    if(NOT KDE_INSTALL_DIRS_NO_DEPRECATED)
        set(KF5_DATA_INSTALL_DIR "${CMAKE_INSTALL_DATADIR_KF5}")
    endif()

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10112