D4929: DrKonqi : lldb and Mac support

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 23 09:02:15 GMT 2018

rjvbb added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in backtracegenerator.cpp:140
> Yes
>
> Also is it worth adding a "break;" there?

A break instead of or in addition to the return? I think I'd prefer the return, unless you think that maybe someday there will be some extra steps to be taken after the while loop?

> davidedmundson wrote in lldbrc:7
> Is this AppleTerminal line meant to be here?

Yes, that file is used when the user asks to attach a debugger to the crashed process. We shouldn't presume that s/he has Konsole installed, nor that it is installed with a wrapper script on the path. So we install a script that starts Apple's standard terminal emulator with the proper arguments, and call that.

REPOSITORY
  R871 DrKonqi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4929