D6309: KIconThemes: some additional details about themes & icons on Mac & MSWin

"René J.V. Bertin" noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 23 08:14:44 UTC 2017

rjvbb added a comment.

  Well, somehow this wasn't closed automatically:
  https://commits.kde.org/kiconthemes/ac5cbf6b4aa969542a780077213cb39a4c110fe6

  > Arguably, this is not the place where I would have looked for an answer to that question, first, but since it does provide an answer, it should try to answer it good.

  Evidently, that was also my intention.

  Which makes me wonder: is it possible to deploy a stylesheet that tweaks a built-in style via an auto-loading plugin, and could such a plugin take care of setting an icon theme path?

REPOSITORY
  R302 KIconThemes

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6309